If you love playing pranks on people, here are some ideas of pranks you can do at home. The home is an ideal place to plan a great prank. From your victim’s room, to prized possessions, and even his or her sleeping body, you have access to a great prank you could only dream about with schoolmates and co-workers. Nevertheless, the downside to playing pranks on people you live with it that they know where you sleep and they can return the favor. Here are some pranks you can play at home.
1. Sink surprise. All you need for this is a kitchen sink with a sprayer. Use an electrical tape or a rubber band to hold down the handle of the sprayer. When you point it towards the front of the sink, the next person to turn on the water will benefit from an unexpected shower.
2. Suds-less soap. With this prank, you can expect your victim to rub the soap for minutes and not get one bubble. Just cover the bar of soap with clear nail polish. This is one of the best pranks to do at home for the sheer levels of confusion. Just make sure you have a spare bar of soap.
3. Bed switch. This prank is great, especially for dorm room mates. Pick people up and place them in each other’s beds so they wake up completely confused. This prank will work on sound sleepers, and it is most practical with small children, who can easily be lifted. With the extra sneakiness and planning required, you can feel like you have pulled off a really big prank without any damage.
4. Early wake up. After your victim is asleep, rewind the clock a few hours back and reset the alarms. You can try to trick one person or the entire family. Just make sure you use this prank with caution, since most people tend to be grumpy after they wake up.
5. Watered down drink. This is another great prank you can use for your family. Add a few drops of food coloring to plain water, so it looks like juice or Kool-Aid. If you want a delayed reaction , pour into an empty juice bottle and leave it in the fridge. In order to get an immediate effect, offer to get everyone something to drink and bring in glasses of your juice. It will be very fun to see the looks on everybody’s faces.
Online, you will many more ideas on how to prank your friends and family. The aforementioned ones are just some of them. You can even come up with your own ideas. The key is to be as imaginative as possible.